Friday, May 11, 2007

bohol

Hi everyone. I just want to say hi and let you all know that I am so excited to come home!! Actually, since I have been unable to concentrate on anything else these past few weeks, I decided to take a vacation before my vacation. I am here in Bohol, a beautiful island in the south of the Philippines. I am staying at a bee farm with my friend Jenny. I arrived on Thursday and she has been here since last week. She has been working on an informaiton book on bees. We are hoping to get it printed and bound so that the owner can start selling it at her souvenir shop. Jenny will be leaving on Monday and I am staying until Wednesday. She is leaving it up to me to finish the printing and get everything wrapped up. Its been fun to have a project to work on and its been great to learn so much about bees. I cant complain about the lodging either. Its located right by the water. We are staying in a beautiful cabin like loft and eating salads made from flowers and mango honey smoothies. If any of you decide to come here to visit we have to come here! Words wouldnt do it any justice. Its a one of a kind paradise.
So I will see you all soon! Who wants to take me to the grocery store? Anyone up for Sushi? I have stronger cravings than even Holly these days. Bring on the pickles, licorice, and saurkraut. I can live with cereal, sandwiches, and the taco van too - not too picky :)
Love you all
eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home