Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Leaving today!

hey guys! I haven't figured out how to upload pictures yet. It hasn't been working. I am leaving this morning with my host family. They are coming to pick me up and take me home. We feel like a bunch of orphans!!! I am nervous and excited. I sent my mother a text message to say hi and she sent one back in Ilokano. And I can't read it!! I'm in for it. Here's a couple of words for you...
naimbag nga bigat mo.....good morningand agyamanak....thank youawan ti anyamanna...your welcome..
haha it's a trip!!!!
I'll be without internet for the next couple of weeks. But call me if you want or send me some emails. I miss you all so much!!! It's finally hitting me that this is no small thing....two years still to go!!!

and Jane....I miss you too!!!!
and Papa...thanks for the link. love you all!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Hey Eva-

good luck with your new family! I still can't believe youre gone. Yesterday I thought, I should call eva and see what she's up to. OFcourse, I immediately realized you were halfway across the globe! Figure out those pictures! I want to imagine your surroundings when I picture you drinking out of coconuts and walking around with a parrot on your shoulder. See how horribly misinformed I am! Either way, miss you, love you, have fun!

Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home